Trainee Tutor (Physics, Math, Chemistry, Biology) 2 roles
Fresh Graduates or undergraduates from local university, who have been giving private tuition are welcome to join us as Trainee Tutors.
- on the job training of sitting into existing classes to familiarize the relevant subject syllabus and materials for S1/Y1 through to S4/Y4 students
- familiarising with the centre’s material and deliver classes according to the centre’s pedagogy
- Developing explanatory videos of questions database to familiarise with potential questions and centre’s way of explaining concepts to students.
- Marking of existing student’s work to familiarise with students’ level of learning and school’s difficulty level
- Structuring worksheets & tests for students
- Trainee will be trained in 2 subjects. Physics Math, Physics Chem, Chem Math, Chem Bio (to indicate what 2 subjects)
- Working Hours: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 12-9pm Saturday Sunday 930-630pm (must be able to commit)
- Passionate & Committed tutors with students’ education as a priority
- Willing to learn from experienced tutor
- Minimum university graduate, fresh grad welcome
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, full name, DOB, highest education level, relevant experiences, subjects taught, doing what currently, plans for future, commitment (as indicated above)