[Sec 2 / IP 2] Common Exam Questions with Mr Ivan
Make sure you are prepared for the exams by going through these Sec2 common Math questions. Practice online with My Masterclass.
The topics that we have covered:
• Maps & Scales (3-parts)
• Proportion: Percentage Change
How to practice efficiently?
• Attempt the questions. Each video tackles a different topic in the math syllabus.
• Go through the video with Mr Ivan’s workings.
• Double check your answers.
• Any doubts about the question? Clear your doubts under the comment section below the video so that other viewers may also see them.
Maps and Scales (a)
1. Finding 1:n
2. Representative Fraction (R.F)
3. Using Linear Scale to find Distance
4. Conversion to Area Scale
5. Using Area Scale to find Area
Maps and Scales (b)
1. Using Linear Scale
2. Converting Linear Scale to Area Scale
3. Finding Area from Map A in Map B
Maps and Scales (c)
A short video which focuses on: Conversion of Actual Area to Scale
Proportion: Percentage Change
1. Understanding Changes in x
2. How do changes in x causes changes in y
3. Flow of doing percentage change questions in Proportion
4. Use of Percentage in Proportion
My MasterClass is a premier tuition centre in Bishan, Singapore (Upper Thomson). We offer classes that extend from secondary to tertiary level, from express to IP. Learn more about My Masterclass at https://www.mymasterclass.com.sg/ or reach out to us – Call or WhatsApp: +65 8820 7415 || Email: firstname.lastname@example.org